BARACK AMERICA REPORTING FOR DUTY!

August 25, 2008

This election year the choice is clear… One man stands ready to deliver change we desperately need… “Barack America!”

Senator Joe Biden
Obama-Biden Rally
Springfield, Illinois
August 23, 2008

Barack America Reporting For Duty

Let the convention begin.

Senator Joe Biden thinks it’s time for “Barack America!”
(18 seconds)

Senator Joe Biden in Springfield, Illinois:

This election year the choice is clear. One man stands ready to deliver change we desperately need. A man I’m proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next president of the United States– “Barack America!”

Woo-Hoo!

Tags: , , , ,

20 Responses to BARACK AMERICA REPORTING FOR DUTY!

1. Rhoda on August 25, 2008 at 10:41 am

That didn’t take long.

2. JPlumey on August 31, 2008 at 10:26 pm

Ha! It’s sad to here that “Barack America” is afraid of a little ol’ storm.

He plans on staying away from the Gulf Coast region until things settle down, while McCain and Palin go headfirst to show their support.

3. Joe on September 1, 2008 at 11:26 pm

What’s next? Change our country name? Change states’ name? I agree with “that didn’t take long”.

4. tim hussey on April 7, 2009 at 8:21 pm

Well, let’s see Barak already made 7 more states. Maybe he’s on to something here.

5. Darlene D4 on May 31, 2009 at 11:09 am

I am just wondering,why are people so blind?
    All obama is doing is getting the American
    people so screwed up that most of them can’t
    see what is going on.The United States as we
    know it is turning communist,and for some unknown reason people can’t see it…..

6. Carly Taylor on June 7, 2009 at 9:53 am

I will never get over this guy being elected. I can’t believe this has happened in the United States of America…where’s Ronald Reagan when you need him? How did this happen…if we would have had a candidate running against him that sounded halfway rational, this guy never would have won. The problem was that the Repub. party didn’t have the likes of a Romney, etc., running against him. This is such a shame..I don’t know how I’m going to get through the next four years – lord knows what the country will look like by that time.

7. Linda Reynolds on June 19, 2009 at 11:45 pm

And all of those who voted for him that wanted change, that is exactly what they are getting but I am pretty sure that this is not what they thought they were voting for. What we all need to do at this point in time is to call upon God and pray that He will intervene, but then again the Bible is being fullfilled every day. Wars, parents against children, children against parents, you can’t tell the difference in the seasons, etc. I am here to tell you if you are not saved by God’s saving grace now would be the time to do so or at least go to a pastor and talk to someone about the last days. I don’t want to be left when He comes back to get His children. I don’t want to have to go through the tribulation. I am not perfect but I am saved and I pray every day that I stay as close to God and do what He would want me to each and every day until I see Him again.
    And many thought Bush was bad. After Obama’s 4 years if we make it through them, we will have voted for McCain/Palin. Now you know there is a good woman behind every man. I do believe that this would have been the lesser of the two evils if that is the way some of you see it. It doesn’t matter God is in control and you better believe it and come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ before it is too late. At least you know where you are going to end up, and not in the burning firey pit with satan and his demons, some of the same demons that you voted for because some of you wanted change. and change is what you are getting but not what you all bargained for.

8. Name on July 1, 2009 at 7:51 pm

just America will be fine

9. Phil Scholtz on July 4, 2009 at 5:02 pm

This wreaks of the Carter years who “was” the biggest disaster president. Why is history being ignored ? How can politicians with an 11% approval rating keep their jobs ? Why are the politicians going to not be included in their proposed national medical plan? A lot of “why”s”. Why did the government create 78,000 new jobs last quarter, while unemployment soared ?

As a concerned American, I have never failed to vote in any election. Why do only 35% of eligible voters vote? I am 66. Apathy and ignorance has finally found it’s home.

It is costing everyone dearly !!!

Phil

10. Lamar Lawrence on July 9, 2009 at 3:41 pm

I want to answer Phil’s questions…..

1)Why is history being ignored ? OUR POLITICIANS DON’T HAVE TIME TO READ, THEY’RE TO BUSY FEATHERING THEIR NEST!

2)How can politicians with an 11% approval rating keep their jobs ? ACORN!

3)Why are the politicians going to not be included in their proposed national medical plan? THEY ARE SO OLD THE HEALTH CZAR DENIES THEM!

4) Why did the government create 78,000 new jobs last quarter, while unemployment soared ?
    IT’S THE NEW LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT–8,000 CZARS WITH WITH 70,000 STAFFERS. THE ‘LITTLE PEOPLE’ WITH A WORK ETHIC LOOSE THEIR JOBS.

11. Mary Pritzkow on July 25, 2009 at 9:56 am

I am very concerned about our country and the direction it is going, do you have the Dem. e-mail so I can voice my option to them dirctly! Every one needs to speek out, if you don’t you will get what The president has proposed, and that is not what we need! I agree we need health care reform, but not what he is proposing! Thank you.
    Signed a concerned American and proud of it!!

12. Lyn on August 3, 2009 at 7:35 pm

What do George Bush do….. Dick Cheney wants to talk for the first time when his term in office was up… But people love the point their finger at Obama….. Even before his 100 days in office was up…. people getting this country back in shape to the way it was…. The Clinton years…… is not a overnight thing…. so for those people who point there fingers at Obama… remember if you want you can keep them cross too…. For those who want to do something else beside point their finger out…. Just a suggestion….

13. Gary on August 5, 2009 at 4:13 pm

For M. Pritzkow – here are two sites to get the info you need to contact elected officials: http://www.usa.gov/contact/elected.shtml and this one: http://www.congress.org to find out who your state’s officials are. You can also track how those representing your state vote on every issue put before them, then email them to let them know how you feel about the way they voted.

14. Dave on August 6, 2009 at 12:58 am

One Big Ass Mistake America. I think that says it all. I hope all are liking the change they are getting. When is the country going to wake up and throw all the bums out? Time for a 3rd party that supports the Constitution but that document isn’t very popular now so guess it will never happen.

Come the revolution!!!

15. catherine on August 13, 2009 at 11:39 pm

I am very worried for all of us and this country and her basic foundation. First on National TV he states we’re not a Christian Nation. During a news conference in Turkey he says “we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation, a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. uh uh… we consider ourselves uh uh a nation of uh citizens.” He want to know every thing we Do, Say, Think, or Write that makes him look less than his own opinion of himself, while making darn sure we don’t find out who the hell he is.

16. catherine on August 13, 2009 at 11:44 pm

I don’t suppose when he came back exhausted from visiting those 57 states he gave much thought again for this country – the only place I can think of off hand that has 57 state is Islam.

17. [...] REPORTING FOR DUTY click here to enlarge [...]

18. Henie on April 29, 2010 at 10:18 am

What is the pin that obama wears on his lapel?

this country is going down the tubes if all of the cronies in DC are not voted out in Nov.
    Our Founding Fathers must be rolling over in their graves. After all the work put into the Constitution & Bill of Rights we are having less freedom if obama has his way.

19. Eddie M. on July 4, 2010 at 2:33 pm

It would be appropriate to show this cartoon character in a skirt!