NEW VIDEO MICHELLE MALKIN ATTACKED III

August 26, 2008

Here is the Pajamas Media TV video produced by your very own Founding Bloggers. The Michelle attack starts at 2:39 after Steve Green’s brilliant coverage of what was until then, a peaceful and light-hearted protest.
This is excellent!
It is worth every minute of your time.
(10 minutes)

Shorter version here:

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

64 Responses to NEW VIDEO MICHELLE MALKIN ATTACKED III

1. David R on March 10, 2010 at 12:12 am

Beck is boss too.

2. John on March 27, 2010 at 11:57 pm

I can only hope I run into that fat slob some day. I will provoke him into saying something then pound his fat ass into mush.

3. BigTex on March 28, 2010 at 12:00 am

“”Chris on February 3, 2010 11:42 pm”"

Here you go Chris, have some more Kool-Aid

4. Boggs on March 28, 2010 at 4:07 am

The screaming guy is a slobbering nutcase. You can tell just by looking at his eyes that he totally lost it. If only he had taken a swing at her so he could have been hauled away for the care he so badly needs.

5. airbulldog@hotmail.com on March 30, 2010 at 2:55 am

I agree with alot of Alex Jone’s threories, and really like his movies. What I don’t like, however, is the way he carries himself. He comes off as a total jackass, and discredits all of his arguments with his immature and huffy-puffy behavior.

6. athena on March 30, 2010 at 11:22 pm

Wow! I had never seen this before. I always knew Alex Jones was a nut, but this is ridiculous. What a jerk! He shoved her. The fact that people would have swarmed around her yelling, “Kill Michelle Malkin,” was truly astounding. This guy is nothing but a wack-o.

7. Confusing on April 2, 2010 at 1:42 am

It’s amazing how people think Alex is a lefty, just because he’s against internment. Usually Malkin is good on anti-big government issues, so why on earth would she write a book like that??? Did she really write a book like that?

Alex didn’t go to Berkeley Micha, sorry. And Alex is NOT a ‘peace and love’ protester! He hates the peace and love crowd! But he isn’t up for big gov’t from either side.

Alex cannot be defined by left or right.

8. Billy Stone on April 6, 2010 at 3:37 pm

If that guy got in my face I would kick his liberal fat ASS.

9. Emile on April 8, 2010 at 2:41 am

Wow! What a scary tough guy! I know he must be very brave going a against that Monster! Yikes she must weigh 120 lbs. I wish I had his courage…I wonder if he got any spit on anyone? Does anyone one know what a knuckle chop is? Silence is golden.

10. Izzy on April 13, 2010 at 8:22 am

Ok….I am a little behind times seeing this video. However, Alex Jones will remain the forever stooge of the socialists and a died in the wool horse’s ass. Steve Green…what can you say… wimpy, wimpy, wimpy.

As for the Denver police. Cowards! Stupid ones at that if they don’t know their own penal code.

11. Bill on April 17, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Alex Jones is a conspiracy theory nut.

12. Mr_A on June 11, 2010 at 6:19 pm

I’ll defend “Hostile” on this one. I watched the entire thing unfold on Alex Jones website. Alex was not yelling to kill her. That is totally false. I was embarrassed of Alex Jones yelling at the smaller woman Malkin, but she is evil. Payback is a bitch isnt it.

13. David Bartilson on June 12, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Alex Jones can only be described as ‘stupid’. No one will believe ANYTHING he says when he presents himself that way. Go Michelle!

14. [...] UPDATE: Here’s the video of Alex Jones attacking Michelle Malkin. Andrew Marcus emails: “The part with Alex Jones starts at 2:39, and it really is something to [...]