September 2, 2009

[via JammieWearingFool]

The video below is absolutely disturbing. It was released months ago so bear with us if you have already seen this. It’s the “adult” movie star version of the Obama Youth Choir video (embedded at the bottom of this post):

It moves into full blown creepiness mode at the very end, when Demi Moore pledges to be a servant to President Obama.

This is not that much different than Bush 41′s 1000 pointless points of light, just a whole lot more frightening because Bush never encouraged anyone to pledge allegiance to him directly. Only an egomaniac would do that.

Also, have you ever seen a bigger group of sellouts? Raging against the machine is out and being a preachy establishment mouthpiece hack is in. Who knew?

MUCH MUCH more on the attempted progressive indoctrination of America’s youth can be found at Michelle Malkin.

Tags: , , , , ,

12 Responses to 1000 Points Of Creepiness: Demi Moore Claims “I Pledge To Be A Servant To My President!”

1. Dr. Jans Pacebags, esq. on September 3, 2009 at 12:24 am

what, pray tell, would the lib reaction be if this was for george w. bush?

hypocrisy, thy name is democrat….

2. bill on September 3, 2009 at 1:31 am

The kid video never ceases to creep me out. What are we becoming , North Korea? The sly lefties made “Jesus Camp” to mock fundamentalist Christians. Somebody ought to make “Junior Commie Camp” . The parents in the video should be charged by the CPS with brain-washing.Dimmie Moore and her Toyboy Ricky Retardo are too lame for words.

3. JB on September 3, 2009 at 2:16 am

Now we know why Bruce Willis got far away from her and did not mind Boy Toy taking her: she’s a whack job.

4. Carol on September 3, 2009 at 3:44 am

Americans are not allow to Honor the lord’s or pray to him in schools but they can Obama. It sounds like something out of Korea or China. Where is Jane Fonda? I can see them thanking him once he accomplished something so far he has us wondering what is he going to do next. He put that stimulus bill so fast no one had a chance to even think about it. Congressmen were threathen of what would happen if they didn’t vote for it. So far all he had done is con americans into believing he was something to get them to electing him. When I heard americans chanting “Obama, Obama,Obama I thought I was in another country or a bad dream. I was hoping they just added for effects. I at least hope so. I can not believe americans fell for him like that. I guess the old saying is true is you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything. It is just so sad. Lord please help us.

5. Daddy-O on September 3, 2009 at 6:19 am

I pledge to stand against Barack Obama.

6. Dave Lawrence on September 3, 2009 at 8:40 am

The following oath was required of the officers and men of the German Army after August 2, 1934:

“I swear by almighty God this sacred oath:
    I will render unconditional obedience
    to the Fuehrer of the German Reich and people, Adolf Hitler,
    Supreme Commander of the Wehrmacht,
    and, as a brave soldier,
    I will be ready at any time
    to stake my life for this oath.”

I humored my 22 year-old daughter when she pointed out similarities between Obama’s and Hitler’s play books, but now I’m not so sure!

7. BackwardsBoy on September 3, 2009 at 11:27 am

A British dandy on vacation approaches a Texan and asks “Is your master about?”

The Texan replies, “That sumbitch ain’t been born yet.”

The leftists in this country are about to learn a few simple truths, and not just from Texans…

8. Sully on September 3, 2009 at 2:03 pm

it get creepier by the day.

9. [...] Jamie Wearing Fool and Founding Bloggers for digging up this creepy Hollywood video plug for Barack Obama. If there ever was any question as [...]

10. Don on September 3, 2009 at 4:21 pm

Do you think they were served
    cookies with that Kool-Aid?

11. Daniel Kite on September 3, 2009 at 4:48 pm

This Obama kid clip might be one of the most disturbing I have ever seen.

12. Jennifer on September 4, 2009 at 3:47 pm

There’s rumors going about that this video is being shown to our kids before or after his speech on Tuesday. I have not found any information to say it’s true though. It still creeps me out though. He is NOT a god people. Get over it!!!