Quincy – The Night Before The 9/12 Tea Party

September 12, 2009

Here are a few images of Tea Partiers gathering the night before the 9/12 Quincy, IL Tea Party:

quincyIMG_0932_SZD by you.

Left to right: Jim Hoft, Dana Loesch, Glenn Reynolds

quincyIMG_0934_SZD by you.

Left to right: Adrian, Jim Hoft, Andrew Breitbart, Glenn Reynolds, Dana Loesch

quincyIMG_0937_SZD by you.

Left to right: Adrian, ?, Jim HoftMichelle, Dana Loesch, Glenn Reynolds

Tags: , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to Quincy – The Night Before The 9/12 Tea Party

1. Lauren on September 12, 2009 at 3:54 am

Can’t wait to see your coverage of the Tea Party! I’ll be at the one in Chicago, wishing I could be in DC :-)

2. Ed Wallis on September 12, 2009 at 5:05 am

I sure would like one of you “Quincy, Il guys” to explain just WHY you made a decision to hold another Tea Party away from Washington, DC…when the whole point “this time” (as opposed to the many, disparate Tea Parties held around the country onApril 15…) was to “show the country our numbers” with some – pardon the jargon – unity/solidarity.

3. Sully on September 12, 2009 at 8:37 am

More pictures of Dana please.

Pretty please.

4. annoyinglittletwerp on September 12, 2009 at 9:08 am

Lauren:
    I’ll be at Chicago too.
    We won’t have any big-name “talent”-to the best of my knowledge-instead our speakers will be citizenry. I just hope we get the “numbers”.
    -Barb

5. S Smith on September 12, 2009 at 10:27 am

I’m rooting for you big time, wishing I could be there! I hope it is HUGE!!!!

6. sal on September 12, 2009 at 4:42 pm

I agree with Sully, more pics of Dana

7. Thomas R. Pullen II on September 16, 2009 at 10:00 am

I was there in D.C. this past Saturday. Thanks for the show of solidarity. Truly the most amazing gatherings of real patriots in my short 55 years on this planet. We are in trouble as never before and must take a stand.
    Originally from Colorado, now living in VA. Stand tall, and, if any of you were there in D.C. and saw my sign (white with pepper red painted letters) it said, “WILL BLEED FOR LIBERTY” on one side, and , “NO MORE: INEPT, RAMPANT, SPENDING.” on the other side. stay well and strong fellow PATRIOTS !