EXCLUSIVE: Talking Tea (NSFW)

February 15, 2010

Founding Bloggers is proud to present our latest short video, “Talking Tea,”  produced while on location in Nashville at the National Tea Party Convention. (WARNING: NSFW)

The convention attracted Tea Party organizers, activists, and supporters from around the country, as well as some of the more prolific bloggers on the subject of the Tea Party movement.

Founding Bloggers invited some of these top Tea Party bloggers to sit down with us to talk tea. They graciously agreed to spend some time with us, and “Talking Tea” is the 9 minute result.

Below is the full length clip; however, we have also broken out a couple shorter segments for your viewing convenience:

1) Breitbart On The Republican Establishment – (WARNING: NSFW)
2) Breitbart On Destroying CNN and NYT

Special thanks to the staff at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Glenn Reynolds, Andrew Breitbart, Jim Hoft, Dana Loesch, Chip-X, and Evan Maloney.

(NSFW)">Share|

Tags: , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to EXCLUSIVE: Talking Tea (NSFW)

1. jgreene on February 15, 2010 at 3:24 pm

Keep up the good work. Conservative Bloggers and Tea Party Members are just a part of the Conservative fabric of America.

Thank God for Conservative Talk show hosts who have been essential in keeping the conservative message in front of the American People. Now regular folks are realizing that THEY can make a difference.

The Internet and Activism of Conservative Americans is going to be the driving force of the New American Revolution.

If the GOP is smart it will embrace the Conservatism of the American People and the Tea Party. The future of the Republican Party is the Conservative Values of the Tea Parties and most Americans.

2. nbpundit on February 15, 2010 at 3:37 pm

I don’t think the current regime in control of the GoP is learning. I believe the party needs to be restructured ground up, and this is what appears to be happening.
    The democrat party could use a good dose too.

3. Nomorinos on February 15, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Patrick Henry, speech in the Virginia Convention, March 23, 1775

4. Steve K on February 15, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Funny, they are calling us “Teabaggers,” and because of that, they are the ones being Teabagged. I’d much rather be a Teabagger than a Teabaggee.

5. Kate on February 15, 2010 at 4:04 pm

It’s finally here! The change WE’VE been waiting for! I’m a total geek so I have a picture in my mind today of the towers of Mordor coming down after the Ring was at last destroyed as a metaphor for what is happening today what with the Climategate scandal hitting a fever pitch, Evan Bayh’s announcement, etc..etc.. It’s been a fantastic couple of months for conservative freedom loving Americans!

6. kyleb2119 on February 15, 2010 at 5:04 pm

LOL, tell me what you really think Breitbart!

7. Romanesq on February 15, 2010 at 5:12 pm

That was a nice discussion until the end. Then it was just absolutely off the hook when Andrew Breibart just laid it all out and stated what the average American is up against.

What a summation!

That guy has my attention and then some. Wow!

8. Hawkhealer on February 15, 2010 at 8:45 pm

If there is not a true conservative swing in the GOP then their dreams of taking the House and Senate will be dashed on the rocks of their own arrogance. The Wigs were tone deaf and the Republicans were born and it can happen again.

I fully expect they will be played by BHO on 25 Feb at the phony Obamacare Summit then it is all over.

9. Michael on February 16, 2010 at 5:18 am

Am I looking at the formative core of the Partier leadership?

Who were the others who didn’t speak or spoke only briefly?

More, please.

10. Merv Tedwards on February 18, 2010 at 10:17 pm

Tea baggers didn’t help elect Brown. They had a few sign holders. Just ask Brown. He’s already distancing himself for tea baggers.