(EXCLUSIVE VIDEO) Did Andrew Breitbart “Breakdown” At CPAC?

February 26, 2010

Several videos of Andrew Breitbart attending CPAC 2010 are making the rounds on the interwebs. Salon.com has posted an article entitled “Breitbart’s breakdown: A video tour”, based on four of the clips floating around.

In these videos, a visibly angry Breitbart tears into Progressive writers Max Blumenthal, Mike Madden, and others, in response to their baseless charges and innuendos of racism surrounding Breitbart, Hannah Giles, and James O’Keefe.

Apparently, Salon.com doesn’t think that anger and outrage are normal reactions for a human being to have in response to being falsely smeared and branded a racist.

Salon.com sees the videos of an angry Andrew Breitbart as not much more than an opportunity to ridicule someone with whom they disagree.

By using these videos in this particular way,  Salon reveals that it considers the righteous indignation of a man falsely accused to be funny.  A real knee-slapper.

That’s very revealing because the videos that the folks at Salon.com are promoting clearly demonstrate why Breitbart is so furious. He explains it to their cameras repeatedly. Perhaps the editors at Salon.com are too politically tone deaf to hear the message.

Just in case, we’ve produced a little video to help illustrate what we’re talking about.

Note to Salon: Responding to false charges of racism with anger and outrage is a completely rational reaction.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

15 Responses to (EXCLUSIVE VIDEO) Did Andrew Breitbart “Breakdown” At CPAC?

1. Reaganite Republican on February 26, 2010 at 5:01 am

He’s breaking down the MSM and online Left, that’s for sure

And what a pathetic response… Alinskyite worms

2. BackwardsBoy on February 26, 2010 at 12:16 pm

Breitbart is the conservative pit bull we’ve been needing. If I had to describe his retorts to the left, I’d call it righteous indignation. He may be pissed off, but it’s for the correct reasons.

3. Gateway Pundit on February 26, 2010 at 12:27 pm

[...] Breitbart took a bite out of the lib stalkers at CPAC last weekend. Founding Bloggers captured the unforgettable moments. Click on Image for the Video Comments [...]

4. DaMav on February 26, 2010 at 1:00 pm

Andrew Breitbart is an American hero. Keep up the outstanding work Andrew!

5. Jenn of the Jungle on February 26, 2010 at 1:10 pm

It’s true.. they couldn’t give a crap about the implication that ACORN wanted to help traffic children for the use of prostitution. Typical lefty.

Blumenthal is a twit.

I get called a racist every day, because I didn’t vote for Obama. At some point, we need to laugh at the idiocy of the left and make them as irrelevant as they really are.

6. james on February 26, 2010 at 3:04 pm

I think he’s like Joe (“You LIE!”) Wilson who admitted “I think I let my emotions get the better of me.”

When we are able to name and understand our feelings we are emotionally mature. When we cannot control them we are emotionally immature.

(Certainly NOT “absolute truth”! Just my own opinion based on my observations I form from the information I get)

7. bitterclinger on February 26, 2010 at 3:34 pm

You go, Andrew! Give them presstitutes hell!

8. Roux on February 26, 2010 at 6:21 pm

I love Andrew Breitbart… and I’m not ashamed to say…. I just love the guy.

9. crystal on February 26, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Seriously, Brietbart is a lib Slayer. All they could do was sand there, and continue to parrot the same tired talking points. I would vote for him for anything he ran for. God bless him!!!!!

10. Ditto on February 26, 2010 at 7:38 pm

I was called racist because I didnt vote for Obama too, now I just say yes I am. And you left wing moonbats made me this way, but just to be fair, so you dont think I am a complete racist, I hate Obama’s white side too!

11. Aunt Wie on February 26, 2010 at 9:07 pm

If Salon ever says anything important, I’ll read about it on the Bigs.

12. Mike on February 27, 2010 at 6:58 am

Seems to be the Progressive position that to do anything in response to their Alinskyite tactics other than to meekly accept, and in a soft voice, their charges is Racist. And evidently to defend yourself against politically motivated false charges is insane. Of course, these tactics are right out of the old soviet union, as was Alinsky himself. And if you want to talk about ridicule, who is more vulnerable to it than Obama himself??

13. Greg on February 27, 2010 at 4:11 pm

Salon and the rest of the leftoid degenerates haven’t a clue that this anger is felt by a large portion of American’s. People are fed up with being tolerant of these lib-loons who are out of control with their twisted controlling agendas and domineering behavior. Come November, the vision the left has for America will be resoundingly rejected. The liberal agenda has finally been shown for what it really is. TYRANNY!!!

14. Jesusland on March 3, 2010 at 12:04 am

Breitbart talks like a real human being and says the things we’re all thinking. He’s an American treasure.

15. Jesusland on March 3, 2010 at 12:04 am

ps. thanks for your work too, Founding Bloggers.