Founding Bloggers has a very liberal comment policy, the goal being to moderate and edit/delete comments as infrequently as possible. That not withstanding, here are some ground rules for commenting;
* Founding Bloggers truly appreciates everyone who takes the time and interest to comment on our blog. It is a privilege for us.
* Comments are open and un-moderated, and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Founding Bloggers or its operators.
* Obscene, abusive, or other comments may be deleted without notice. That any particular comment(s) exist on Founding Bloggers in no way constitutes an endorsement of their opinions or views expressed therein.
* Founding Bloggers is a privately funded site, therefore nobody has a right to comment here. Anyone found abusing the privilege of taking part in this civil, if sometimes heated discourse, will be banned without notice.
* Founding Bloggers records the IP address of every commenter, and reserves the right to publish or otherwise furnish that address upon request, without notice. We hope to NEVER need to do that. Keep hope alive.